I am an international consultant working with nonprofits on internet and media strategies. I develop film concepts, distribution planning, media strategies and have directed films for clients in Pakistan, USA and Canada.
My Internet career started in 1996 and since that time I have worked with clients in the planning and designing of information systems, training, business consulting, project management, customer management and proposal development. My work includes engaging the customer, understanding the requirements and translating them into a structured project and project plan.
As co-founder of Aleph Inc. (1996), I have consulted with a broad spectrum of businesses and organizations to plan, design and implement effective Internet projects. Aleph Consulting is dedicated to helping non profits with their Internet strategies. I manage a team of programmers and designers to implement Internet projects.
In the corporate business sector, I have worked in a large variety of industries to develop effective corporate and business Internet projects including medical/healthcare, manufacturing, small business, consulting, education, technology and media companies.
I present workshops and seminars internationally for small businesses, NGOs and agencies on Internet strategy, Internet marketing, e-Commerce planning, social media, fundraising, and film planning for nonprofits.
I am a board member of Rieko Kenya and a member of the Antigonish International Film Festival organizing Committee. I enjoy participating in business networking meetings and seminars and working with new businesses.
I am Canadian and have lived and worked in Canada, Barbados, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, and USA, working in Internet development, education, libraries, information management, consulting for information systems, and working in both the for-profit and nonprofit sectors, film concept development and film direction. She travels extensively and enjoys living, working and photography internationally and with global teams.
Skills and Strengths:
- Planning and implementation of effective Internet Strategies. Development of Requirement Specifications and needs assessments for Internet and information management planning
- Developing Internet based solutions for managing online registrations, membership, event management, donations, volunteers, e-commerce, document management and creating custom solutions
- Training staff, board, administrators and managers to use Internet based management solutions
- Creating Internet marketing and communications solutions for effective communications that integrate with statistical and tracking reports
- Planning and directing documentary films
- Concept development, research and production review for video documentaries
- Business development and client management for internet and film projects
- Planning and implementation of marketing strategies
- Managing international teams of consultants, developers and film production crews for a global client base
- Member Antigonish Culture Alive
- Member Antigonish International Film Festival organizing committee
- Member Antigonish Chamber of Commerce
- Member Antigonish Photographers Exhibit (APx)
- Member of Board, Antigonish Downtown Business Association
Download CV (link)